Daily designer news

Daily designer news


20 awesome beer label designs

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 05:53 PM PST

I often wonder why alcoholic drinks tend to have the best label designs. To be honest, I have my idea about why beer, wine or whisky bottles get the coolest labels, but I’ll keep it for myself. In the following collection, I focused on cool beer labels.

1. Minister

2. Hurraa (student work)

3. Work beer

4. Shepherd Neame

5. Sailor beer

7. Sigtuna Ace Of Spades

8. Kürzer Alt

9. Concept beer label by Simon Ålander

10. Spooks Ale

11. Northwestern-style pale ale made for fun

12. Bogota beer

13. DB Export

14. Kudos beer

15. Forgeron beer

16. Kaliber beer

17. Dapper beer

18. Liz

19. Kirin

20. Cervecería Sagrada


Art created with a scalpel

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 03:50 PM PST

Very detailed artworks by scottish-born, paris-based artist georgia russell. Via Designboom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...